Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A New Beginning...


Hey friends -

Thanks for visiting my new blog.

I know that many of you may be used to seeing my thoughts expressed in different venues, including traditional media (CNN, Newsweek, Fox Charlotte, WVON-AM) as well as new media (satellite radio, CNN.com, http://www.youtube.com/.) For those of you that have been supporting me through those experiences, I want to take a moment and say thank you for your support. I really do appreciate it. As you know, being a trailblazer can be tough work from time to time, but we also know that together, taking a new path that embraces the best in us is always the highest path to take.

For those of you that are reading as new visitors and supporters - thank you for coming to my site. This site is an off-shoot of my biographical site, http://www.lennymcallister.com/.

The purpose of this site is to give you a daily view of my thoughts as the continued political development of the nation and the world play out before us.

Those that know me know that I am unabashed in my beliefs as a P.Y.C. - Proud Young Conservative. You can see it in my book, "Diary of a Mad Black PYC (Proud Young Conservative)." You can hear it in my appearances and public speeches. You can feel it in my personal dialogue. However, people that know me (and will get to know me through this blog) also know that I am fair. I am tenacious in my beliefs without being vicious in my pursuits of them. There is a way for a proud young conservative to provide a voice of leadership in these times. What I aim to do with this new blog site is to reflect that reality with my words and actions.

I invite debate. I invite conversation. I invite varying viewpoints on particular issues. We can examine the issues from different views - both traditional and avant garde, conservative and liberal - without losing our Americanism.

I am confident that a focus on the best of America can bring about the best in America - a blend of American historical victories, moxie, values, experiences, "lessons learned", and pride. Further, I believe that we are capable of doing this as classy leaders, not stone-throwing politicos. The lines within a balanced America are pliant to allow freedom of speech without wrecking the Constitution, God's inalienable rights bestowed upon us, and our American Way of Life.

That doesn't mean that I won't be critical, but it does mean that I will be cognizant of classiness and conscientious of the highest goals for all as I do so.

I hope that you will join me for this next journey into American politics - and our foothold in our nation's business. I hope that you will pick up a copy of my "Diary" (now available online on http://www.amazon.com/ and at www.tinyurl.com/lennysdiary.) And I hope that I can count on your support as I continue to work to make our nation better and stronger - from our urban citizens to our business leaders and civic servants.

Thanks for your time. Talk to you again soon.



TCNGB (Take Care N God Bless)

Lenny

No comments:

Post a Comment